The Investigation of the Biden Criminal Cabal

“Wolf objected during a meeting on Dec. 3, 2020, to questioning a key Biden family associate, Rob Walker, about the president.”

Biden DOJ was running interference in 2020? Do they have a time machine?
Good catch. I only saw one date among many that was during Biden’s tenure and that was just about Weiss being denied assignment as special counsel. Everything else was under Trump. That’s definitely a dishonest headline.

tenor.gif
If I keep reading that guy's posts I'm going to end up with permanent disfigurement just like that.

Nobody cares about Hunter Biden except a few hardcore MAGA. He's a private citizen.

Jared Kusher was a dilettante who used his White House position to enrich himself--spent months ingratiating himself with the
Saudis. Got $2 billion for his investment firm after leaving the White House. Spent his first months in the White House--where he didn't belong
in the first place---begging Mideast poobahs to bail him him out of his 666 Fifth Ave. debt payment. That's real corruption, Maga aces. Hunter's activities are not in the same ballpark.

Exhibit A of the educated left

DOJ Indicts Missing Man who claims to have Provided FBI with Info on Biden Family’s China Business Dealings

A fugitive who claimed to have provided the FBI with information on the Biden family’s business dealings in China is facing decades behind bars for alleged arms trafficking and other charges involving Iran.

Gal Luft, a 57-year-old dual U.S.-Israeli citizen, is charged with acting as an unregistered agent of China and seeking to broker the sale of Iranian oil in violation of sanctions, federal prosecutors in Manhattan said on Monday.

The indictment also accuses Luft of recruiting and paying a former high-ranking U.S. government official on behalf of principals based in China in 2016, without registering as a foreign agent as required by law.

DOJ indicts missing man who claims to have provided FBI with info on Biden family’s China business dealings

Trump's been falsely charged with crimes, now we are finding who the real criminals are in the Biden family.

"Joe Biden was more than a participant in and beneficiary of his family's business; he was an enabler, despite being buffered by a complex scheme to maintain plausible deniability."

The testimony is being taken under subpoena in the House GOP's Biden impeachment inquiry, and Bobulinski laments the U.S. government and complicit media has ignored his "extensive evidence" and allegations for years — even to the point of suppression — he said in his opening statement.

"For nearly four years, I have tried to tell the American people the truth about serious corruption at the very top of their government," his statement read. "In return, I have been falsely accused of being a purveyor of 'Russian disinformation' and a political surrogate.

"My continuous efforts to inform the American people of the facts have been actively suppressed by both the United States government and the so-called 'mainstream' media."

The Biden family was unconstitutionally peddling foreign influence on Biden's name and the power of his higher office, Bobulinski said.

"The only reason any of these international business transactions took place — with tens of millions of dollars flowing directly to the Biden family — was because Joe Biden was in high office," Bobulinski said. "The Biden family business was Joe Biden, period."

Last edited:
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸
@RepMTG

Tony Bobulinski deposition breaking for lunch.

Bobulinski seems to be the one man Democrats are most afraid of.

Yelling and sputtering politically charged questions yet having no concern about the President of the United States and his son’s business deals with the CCP, Democrats are already trying to create their cover up and narrative on the deposition.

After the facts given, it will be a desperate attempt at lying again for the Biden’

==========================

dems provide a great defense for the Bidens....he is wacky.....attacking Bobu personally and not dealing with the evidence

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Trump's been falsely charged with crimes, now we are finding who the real criminals are in the Biden family.

"Joe Biden was more than a participant in and beneficiary of his family's business; he was an enabler, despite being buffered by a complex scheme to maintain plausible deniability."

The testimony is being taken under subpoena in the House GOP's Biden impeachment inquiry, and Bobulinski laments the U.S. government and complicit media has ignored his "extensive evidence" and allegations for years — even to the point of suppression — he said in his opening statement.

"For nearly four years, I have tried to tell the American people the truth about serious corruption at the very top of their government," his statement read. "In return, I have been falsely accused of being a purveyor of 'Russian disinformation' and a political surrogate.

"My continuous efforts to inform the American people of the facts have been actively suppressed by both the United States government and the so-called 'mainstream' media."

The Biden family was unconstitutionally peddling foreign influence on Biden's name and the power of his higher office, Bobulinski said.

"The only reason any of these international business transactions took place — with tens of millions of dollars flowing directly to the Biden family — was because Joe Biden was in high office," Bobulinski said. "The Biden family business was Joe Biden, period.
"

You don’t understand. China Joe is honest. His son is an outstanding businessman. Governments and businesses throughout the world seek the drug addict’s, I mean Hunter Biden’s, advice and leadership in business dealings. Nothing to see here. Let’s get on with the business of jailing the political opposition.

"The only reason any of these international business transactions took place — with tens of millions of dollars flowing directly to the Biden family — was because Joe Biden was in high office," Bobulinski said. "The Biden family business was Joe Biden, period.
"

Just because Biden is a criminal doesn't mean Trump isn't a criminal

Just because Biden is a criminal doesn't mean Trump isn't a criminal
No it doesn’t. So you don’t think there is a coordinated attempt by the Democrats to keep Trump out of office. It cannot get more obvious . I would say Biden is doing it but he slobbers on himself and ***** his pants. He isn’t in charge of anything.

No it doesn’t. So you don’t think there is a coordinated attempt by the Democrats to keep Trump out of office. It cannot get more obvious . I would say Biden is doing it but he slobbers on himself and ***** his pants. He isn’t in charge of anything.
Of course they are trying to keep the Donald out of office. Both parties need to come out of their conventions with alternatives. Kind of a joke about Michelle, but I wouldn't absolutely discount it either. More likely it would be Newsome. Haley can handle herself too, and should be the nominee for the Republicans

VN Store

Back