The Last Days Of The Trump Presidency

I admitted I was wrong there Skippy.
I see that now, pumpkin.

Your question was so astonishingly stupid, I jumped at answering before continuing on with the thread.

Trump will go out as he entered. A complete POS who cares only about himself.
And providing one more layer of proof to what I always said.....he is not normal and should never be normalized.

I see that now, pumpkin.

Your question was so astonishingly stupid, I jumped at answering before continuing on with the thread.

Trump will go out as he entered. A complete POS who cares only about himself.
And providing one more layer of proof to what I always said.....he is not normal and should never be normalized.[/QUOTE]

Oh the irony

I have asked before...Name any out going Pres that attended his opposite party replacements' inauguration?
Are you serious with this? Even after having been defeated by their successors, as Trump was, both Jimmy Carter (1981) and George H.W. Bush (1993) attended their opponent's inaugurations. Memorably, George W. Bush sat still in 2009 while Barack Obama was bashing his policy on "enhanced interrogations". Trump won't be missed on January 20th. In fact, I'm sure that the Biden transition team is glad he won't be there, but it is custom for the sitting President to attend his successor's inauguration, even after they had just been defeated in a re-election bid.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
Are you serious with this? Even after having been defeated by their successors, as Trump was, both Jimmy Carter (1981) and George H.W. Bush (1993) attended their opponent's inaugurations. Memorably, George W. Bush sat still in 2009 while Barack Obama was bashing his policy on "enhanced interrogations". Trump won't be missed on January 20th. In fact, I'm sure that the Biden transition team is glad he won't be there, but it is custom for the sitting President to attend his successor's inauguration, even after they had just been defeated in a re-election bid.

Brain Fart...go back to the bank customers, they need loans now before the rates skyrocket

Reactions: BowlBrother85
You think you know me? You were wrong on your Bear Trace guesses.
Not sure. I do know everyone pretty well that work there and JC is the only one who has family in Tullahoma. Didn't you say a family member of yours works there? I know none of the guys in shop have family in Tullahoma

You think you know me? You were wrong on your Bear Trace guesses.
Hell, we might have played golf together. I've played quite a bit with a few guys from Tullahoma. Didn't you say you had 2 different businesses earning over $25 mil per year?

Not sure. I do know everyone pretty well that work there and JC is the only one who has family in Tullahoma. Didn't you say a family member of yours works there? I know none of the guys in shop have family in Tullahoma

Inspector Clouseau?... not a match, sorry. I know JC though.

Hell, we might have played golf together. I've played quite a bit with a few guys from Tullahoma. Didn't you say you had 2 different businesses earning over $25 mil per year?

I have a group from Lakewood that I go out there with.

VN Store

Back