The Last Days Of The Trump Presidency

Trump will spend last days:

1) claiming victim status;
2) burning bridges;
3) golfing.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

In 4 year's. Just wait and see house is vote by state 30 states to Republicans to 20 for Dems and the full Senate votes on with electors to pick there is 7 states with Biden and Trump electors why you think Harris hasn't quite her job?
Could you possibly post in English so we could understand what you are talking about?

Last days...hmmm...well, why change? Watch a lotta tv, play some golf, come up with some ceremonial bs so he can take credit for something. Ya know, just another day on the job.

Reactions: FrankenVol54
Only 2ish weeks left..I wonder what else Trump can do to crush the souls of the left and leave them in a perpetual state of fear?

Reactions: GSD82
Only 2ish weeks left..I wonder what else Trump can do to crush the souls of the left and leave them in a perpetual state of fear?
My guess is he will just keep feeding his worshipers lies to see how silly he can make them look while fleecing them of every dollar possible. He gets such a kick out of that.

Trump will spend last days:

1) claiming victim status;
2) burning bridges;
3) golfing.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

I’ve seen your type when I was in Vietnam, loud, boisterous, bragging, but when the bullets started to fly, you were the first to scream for your mama..... and believe it or NOT Pray!

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
In 4 year's. Just wait and see house is vote by state 30 states to Republicans to 20 for Dems and the full Senate votes on with electors to pick there is 7 states with Biden and Trump electors why you think Harris hasn't quite her job?

Ok ok, I like a cocktails too, but, you know when you combine crack with alcohol, it’s trouble

Just enjoying the thread title. Thank god this shi* show nightmare is finally over in 12 days. Now you people can complain about the "evil MSM" and Biden's pedophile rings for the next 4 years.

VN Store

Back