The Last of Us Series (HBO)

It does looks great. Still have not played the game, still have avoided spoilers on how this ends. I'm tempted to try to get a cheap PS4 just to play this before the new season.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
It does looks great. Still have not played the game, still have avoided spoilers on how this ends. I'm tempted to try to get a cheap PS4 just to play this before the new season.
It was originally a PS3 game. It was one of the games that came with my PS3 years ago.
1000015439.jpg

I enjoyed the episode, ftr.
The episode felt completely like filler material, lacking any meaningful development. It introduced two characters, attempting to create intrigue around them, only to have them both killed off almost immediately. This approach not only wasted potential storytelling but also left little impact on the overall narrative

The episode felt completely like filler material, lacking any meaningful development. It introduced two characters, attempting to create intrigue around them, only to have them both killed off almost immediately. This approach not only wasted potential storytelling but also left little impact on the overall narrative
Lmao

100% worth it. I haven't gotten around to Part Two yet, but if you can snag yourself a PS4 and implement a very easy jailbreak you have access to a pretty remarkable library including TLOU which might be the best game of its generation.

100% worth it. I haven't gotten around to Part Two yet, but if you can snag yourself a PS4 and implement a very easy jailbreak you have access to a pretty remarkable library including TLOU which might be the best game of its generation.
You hear a lot of negative things on Part 2 but it’s really a great game.

I just hope there's no episodes in season 2 with filler material, lacking any meaningful development that introduces characters, attempting to create intrigue around them, only to have them killed off almost immediately.

That approach would not only waste potential storytelling but it would have little impact on the overall narrative.

I just hope there's no episodes in season 2 with filler material, lacking any meaningful development that introduces characters, attempting to create intrigue around them, only to have them killed off almost immediately.

That approach would not only waste potential storytelling but it would have little impact on the overall narrative.

BTW, did you see the Bear season 2? The first episode is a freaking music video

Reactions: Behr
Oh my bad. S3. I couldn't finish the episode and haven't picked the show back up
Restaurant is in my DNA so I can relate to the show even when it's not entertaining.

I did enjoy less Sydney. Hope she moves on.

Restaurant is in my DNA so I can relate to the show even when it's not entertaining.

I did enjoy less Sydney. Hope she moves on.

I like the show a lot, but it's not an easy watch for me. I find it pretty stressful, so if I'm not in the mood, it's an easy no. It also is maybe overrated at this point. A few things have turned me off about it. It's getting a little too self-sniff-farty for me. It also irks me that it's breaking records for awards in the comedy category when it's not a fkn comedy.

But I'll pick up season 3 at some point.

For many years I was addicted to the stress and thrived in it so it's kinda fun seeing what it looked like. Although that Christmas dinner episode was a little different and almost too much. Lol.

I don't get it being categorized as a comedy.

VN Store

Back