The Long Overdue Joe Biden Whopper Thread

This thread is long overdue. Problem is that this POS lies every time he opens his pathetic mouth. It could average a 100 pages per day. And these ignorant liberals believe every lie. They don't have the intellect to think for themselves. Where did all the fact checkers in the media go?

And the uneducated deplorable believed all the Trump lies.

And the uneducated deplorable believed all the Trump lies.

Do you find the lack of fact checking on Biden’s lies to be a problem? The man claimed to have played an important role in the passing of the civil rights act, and outside of right wing outlets no one seems to have called him out.

Meanwhile trump was fact checked for claiming burgers were stacked a mile high. Blame the deplorable all you want, but the media created this.

Do you find the lack of fact checking on Biden’s lies to be a problem? The man claimed to have played an important role in the passing of the civil rights act, and outside of right wing outlets no one seems to have called him out.

Meanwhile trump was fact checked for claiming burgers were stacked a mile high. Blame the deplorable all you want, but the media created this.
It wasn't that long ago when presidential lies were a national outrage.

For those people on the board that are vaccinated. You CAN. I repeat YOU CAN still contract and spread COVID. Please do not believe one of the greatest and most dangerous lies in human history.
Yep, I never got it (Covid)..until I got vaccinated for work, and I was around it every day! Lol.. a lot of the doctors took the vaccines when they first became available (and then many became not so gung ho about it), and many of the nurses were like ‘no way, Jose’…..At this point, I’ve been double vaccinated, boostered… and I think I’ve had Covid about three or four times

Yep, I never got it (Covid)..until I got vaccinated for work, and I was around it every day! Lol.. a lot of the doctors took the vaccines when they first became available, and many of the nurses were like ‘no way, Jose’…..At this point, I’ve been double vaccinated, boostered… and I think I’ve had Covid about three or four times
My wife has never had it or had such a mild case we didn't notice. I  think I had a mild case for about 2 days in Jan '22.

My wife has never had it or had such a mild case we didn't notice. I  think I had a mild case for about 2 days in Jan '22.
Probably.. my in laws were never vaccinated and got it a few times.. I think they fared the best out of all of us tbh… my husband stroked and I have some basilar lung issues still.. in our 40s… fun times

We have a couple in here keeping counts (in three ring binders disguised as journals)

Binder Boy would claim it cannot be proven that this was a lie of Joe Biden. He will ask you to prove that 21 year old Joe didn’t have this conversation with Strom Thurmond. It could have happened.

And perhaps he was convinced to change his vote but there was a grand conspiracy to mark Thurmond’s vote a nay to the chagrin of both Strom and the 21 year old civil rights crusader. It could have happened that way.

There’s been some lying blowhards that have occupied the White House, but the lowlife bastard now residing there takes it to a whole new level. Biden is hands down the biggest lying scumbag to ever hold the office, it’s an absolute embarrassment for the country.

He is... dare I say... deplorable?

It's funny the same outlets that hammered Trump over lies have gone completely silent.......I guess they don't have the integrity they blasted the right for not having.

Peas in a pod. Anyone out here advocating for either are just fools,

Last edited:

I see fact checking on his lies all the time. He's a demented liar.

Reactions: LargeOrange1

VN Store

Back