The Masters Tournament

I'm not saying he isn't going to win it, and I'm not saying his going to win it, but it sure is funny how quickly we forget McIroy being in a similar spot and hitting every which way but straight on the weekend.

I'm not saying he isn't going to win it, and I'm not saying his going to win it, but it sure is funny how quickly we forget McIroy being in a similar spot and hitting every which way but straight on the weekend.

His Sunday tee shot on at number 10 that year has to be a strong contender for worst shot ever played at Augusta. Without having actually been to the course, there's no way to appreciate how impossibly awful it is to end up essentially at the front door of the cabins from that tee box.

His Sunday tee shot on at number 10 that year has to be a strong contender for worst shot ever played at Augusta. Without having actually been to the course, there's no way to appreciate how impossibly awful it is to end up essentially at the front door of the cabins from that tee box.

I can't even believe you can hit a golf ball there, and I've seen it in person.

I thought that it hit one of the big trees, and kicked back over there.

Tiger starting out on fire. Birdies on 2, 3 and 4.

and he's still 9 back. Will be interesting if Spieth can just hang on today much less continuing to run away.

what a sad note for Sergio. No one has played in more consecutive majors...

And Sergio still has a goose egg

If you had told me that Lefty, Rory, and Tiger would be in the top 5 and still be at least 4 shots back I would have laughed.

Tomorrow is going to be epic in one way or the other.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back