The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

I’m not sure what is going on but my Twitter feed is full of Josiah retweeting months old tweets my some of our dumbest fans calling Josiah worthless 😂 Guess he is looking for some extra motivation to prove the haters wrong? Idk.
JJJ is like a better version of Leaky Black for UNC we are lucky to have him

I know they're football coaches but y'all watching this Saban/Fisher public battle going on? I'm really enjoying it.

That being said, I bet they make enough noise that the NCAA tries to use it to fuel an impact on NIL regulations that will then impact all sports.

The whole thing is stupid. NIL is legal and we all know both Saban and Jimbo are using it. Jimbo didn’t even directly deny the allegations in his press conference. All he said was no laws were broken, which to be fair to Saban there was never an accusation of laws being broken just that players were being bought, which both can be true.

I’m tired of the faux outrage.

The whole thing is stupid. NIL is legal and we all know both Saban and Jimbo are using it. Jimbo didn’t even directly deny the allegations in his press conference. All he said was no laws were broken, which to be fair to Saban there was never an accusation of laws being broken just that players were being bought, which both can be true.

I’m tired of the faux outrage.

Saban needed a reality check.

He’s been king sh*t for so long and doesn’t like the fact that NIL helps give other schools an advantage.

I don’t like Jimbo but Saban really brought a lot of this on himself for not keeping his mouth shut.

Saban needed a reality check.

He’s been king sh*t for so long and doesn’t like the fact that NIL helps give other schools an advantage.

I don’t like Jimbo but Saban really brought a lot of this on himself for not keeping his mouth shut.
Yeah, this is just an attempt on his part to put the genie back in the bottle. I’m pretty sure it is too late, and that will be evident on the field by this season, most likely.

Louisville ain’t messing around. They are tired of being bad.

I can't think of any program that took a bigger beating from the pandemic than Louisville; I don't think you could have convinced anyone in 2018 that Chris Mack would have an 0-1 postseason record with the Cardinals over his tenure.

VN Store

Back