The Official #1 Tennessee @ Evansville Knoxville Super Regional Game 2 Thread (Sat. June 8th 11AM EST) (ESPN2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't see much emotion from Tony vitello

Tell me you haven't watched any UT games without saying you haven't watched any
Sure wish Macias knew it wasn’t emotion. Chest bumps aren’t anger, Italians just use body language when they’re talking.

With a victory today, the Vols could win their series and advance to the CWS before some teams have played a game.

I’d love to be watching on TV; however, turning off the tube and following along on VN seems to be better for the Vols’ success.
So, I sit in the den and eat homemade blueberry cobbler and vanilla ice cream and visualize things as y’all call it.
GB🍊

Same here. Was invited to a watch party thrown by the local alumni/fans group nearby, but thought the better of it for the same reason. Just finished a few biscuits and eggs with some Benton's country ham here at the house. Go Vols!

Reactions: GiveHim6InSC
I’d love to be watching on TV; however, turning off the tube and following along on VN seems to be better for the Vols’ success.
So, I sit in the den and eat homemade blueberry cobbler and vanilla ice cream and visualize things as y’all call it.
GB🍊
I just visualized blueberry cobbler and ice cream. 😋

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back