The Official #1 Tennessee @ Evansville Knoxville Super Regional Game 2 Thread (Sat. June 8th 11AM EST) (ESPN2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can’t figure out how that guy got a double on the hit to left over SS. Was DD just loafing on the play or what? Never should have gotten a double on that play.

Yeah, that should’ve been out #3. And the play @ 3rd? We were fortunate Dean made a he$$ of a play.

We better get the bats going. Seems like we are sleepwalking right now as not much energy rt now.
Agree, can’t be in coasting mode right now. Hopefully that lit a fire under their butts.

Reactions: vol94
Beam has to be BETTER than that. Quit leaving the ball over the heart of the plate! Good grief what an inning.

Not to mention leaving all these baserunners on without getting them across
Hitting is hard…I forgive things that only happen 30-40 percent of time max…I am not as forgiving with defense on plays that should be made 98 percent of the time

Reactions: theroyz71
Is there pitcher that good? It’s been a quiet since he came form the pen.

It’s Super Regionals guys.. there will be some back and forth. Good teams find ways to win, and we’re a good team. We’ll settle in.
Some come back and some don’t. Look at about any game. We gotta stay engaged, sharp, and making plays. We can do it.m

Reactions: lilesrt
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back