The Official #1 Tennessee @ Evansville Knoxville Super Regional Game 2 Thread (Sat. June 8th 11AM EST) (ESPN2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like in the other NCAA sports, I'll never understand why we can't get non-garbage officiating, especially on the damn basics.
I know I’m probably living in a fantasy world, but I would think that, with the centerfield camera and all where the whole world could see whether a ball was over the plate, somebody would hold these home plate umps accountable.
Of course, it would be in the off-season where nothing could come of it, but maybe they would be relegated to D-2 games or something

I knew it. Teams figure Kirby out pretty quickly. He's good the first time out against a team. Afer that it's "hold your breath" time.

Reactions: 6-4-3
I know I’m probably living in a fantasy world, but I would think that, with the centerfield camera and all where the whole world could see whether a ball was over the plate, somebody would hold these home plate umps accountable.
Of course, it would be in the off-season where nothing could come of it, but maybe they would be relegated to D-2 games or something
They won't do it in MLB, they won't do it in college. For whatever reason, officials are untouchable.

We are still in this game. Not having last bat hurts but, we are the home team. Need a few shots of grit and cheer louder. I don’t concede til the final score is recorded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back