The Official #1 Tennessee @ FSU CWS Game 3 Thread (Wed. June 19 3:45PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSU was the second best team in our bracket but they were not the second best team in the tournament. That would be A&M. There was nothing to be scared of with FSU. Their pitching was never going to do much of anything with our lineup. A&M is the only team in the country balanced enough to legitimately hang with us at this point in the season.

This BaseVols team is built different, they earned this opportunity with consistency and never quit attitude! Enjoy this Volnation!!!

The one thing that I do agree with Tony Vitello on was the team that we had a couple of years ago was a greater learning step towards this year's run. We were the #1 overall and choked a couple of years ago because they were not ready for it but that help build the maturity for this team and the run. That was a good team as well.

FSU was the second best team in our bracket but they were not the second best team in the tournament. That would be A&M. There was nothing to be scared of with FSU. Their pitching was never going to do much of anything with our lineup. A&M is the only team in the country balanced enough to legitimately hang with us at this point in the season.
At this point, I’m not if I’d rather play Florida or A&M. Florida has been scorching hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back