The Official #1 Tennessee @ Texas A&M National Championship Game 2 Thread (Sun. June 23 2PM EST) (ABC)

I definitely don’t think his bat is his best quality but he does have pop and has been clutch in post season. Everyone has slumps in baseball too.
He needs to learn not to chase out of the zone that has been his biggest problem. If he can cut down on swinging at bad pitches he will hit better.

Reactions: VolsLFC
I’ve watched player after player, step up and help this team win their way to a CWS championship series and it pisses me off to see so called Vol fans, call certain players trash, terrible or no good!
There is not one single player on this team that hasn’t contributed and played their role to get this team to this point!
This

I’ve watched player after player, step up and help this team win their way to a CWS championship series and it pisses me off to see so called Vol fans, call certain players trash, terrible or no good!
There is not one single player on this team that hasn’t contributed and played their role to get this team to this point!
Yup...trash fans.

minion-dancing-gif-1.gif

VN Store

Back