The Official #1 Tennessee @ Texas A&M National Championship Game 2 Thread (Sun. June 23 2PM EST) (ABC)

I mean you're easily proven wrong in a few weeks what do you want me to say? Just being a condescending dickhead about one of our guys who's a bit cold. It happens its baseball. Pound sand.
I’m don’t argue the point that he gets drafted but he will NEVER make it to the big leagues. He just isn’t good enough. Five years from now, he will hopefully be working somewhere in the business world. Do you even have a clue how good big leaguers are?

Dude.... I'm being serious. Quit whining like a gen Z. You telling on me like a 2 year old? I'm 10,000 the fan you'll ever be.... I'm sorry if you can't see the reality of the game....
Come on zero way anyone can actually prove who’s a bigger fan lol

Aggie pitcher is a freak. He has so much movement on his fastball it will be hard to barrel up. If he throws his slider consistently for strikes it will be hard to get him timed up. Come on Beam hold us in this thing.

Because sports are an emotional thing and there's nothing we can do about it but complain. If you're not hurting when we look like garbage, maybe you're the one with the issues.
I mean I’m not happy about losing but I love this team and appreciate this team regardless. We got “fans” already calling the game down 1 in 2nd inning.

I’m don’t argue the point that he gets drafted but he will NEVER make it to the big leagues. He just isn’t good enough. Five years from now, he will hopefully be working somewhere in the business world. Do you even have a clue how good big leaguers are?
I think you dont know **** about baseball. Yea a team is gonna waste a first round pick on a guy they never think will make it. Better give the Yankees a call with your expertise.

VN Store

Back