The Official #1 Tennessee @ Texas A&M National Championship Game 2 Thread (Sun. June 23 2PM EST) (ABC)

I would have been less mad if we had just plain old been eliminated. It's embarrassing to make the title series and just play like straight trash. Errors, bad swings, lack of focus. There's no excuse.
Yeah I’m trying to figure out where the fire in the first FSU game went. Guess we just left our clutch hitting there.

Eventually we‘ll break through. We keep getting close. Once we do, they‘re going to unload on A&M.
Hate to tell you that is a myth. Just like being due. Nothing in life or statistics says you will do better next time. The "bad luck" can continue for a long time. Longer than most can tolerate. Talk to anyone who buys lottery tickets. They always think they will win but most never do.

I've not given up, but this game has been so frustrating. Twice we've had bases loaded and failed to score a run. Our most dependable hitters haven't been dependable. It's maddening. Lord, I hope we pull this one out.

Reactions: Vol737 and tbh

VN Store

Back