The Official #1 Tennessee vs Notre Dame Super Regional Games Thread (Fri 6/10 6PM EST ESPN 2) ( Sat. 6/11 2PM EST ESPN ) (Sun. 6/12 1PM EST ESPN)

So...no baseball (that I care about.) Decided to restring windchimes while listening to Derek and the Dominos. Yes, @W.TN.Orange Blood, I used the 30 test from Iowa. Hanging the last one. Dumbazz . Didn't get the step ladder back out and stood on a chair. Concrete is SO unforgiving. Multiple abrasions. No Colles fracture where I braced the fall. I look like I slid into 3rd. Beautiful day in east Tennessee. I relish the good points.

1654811655723.jpeg

Attachments

• 1654811716387.jpeg
    1654811716387.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 15
Only 14 losses?
That has to be top 5 in the country

They've played only 52 games, while we have played 61. If they had played 61 games, they'd likely have more losses than 14. But even if they had 16 or 17 that would still keep them in the top 15 and still be impressive as a very good team.

They've played only 52 games, while we have played 61. If they had played 61 games, they'd likely have more losses than 14. But even if they had 16 or 17 that would still keep them in the top 15 and still be impressive as a very good team.
TN has actually played 63 games (56-7). ND is #13 in win %. Projecting their win % across 63 games would give them a record of 46-17. For comparison, a little behind our record last year of 50-18 but still very good.

D1 Baseball win %

Sorry if it was already posted, but KNS wrote this.

Of note, these teams made the supers:

Louisville
Uconn
Stanford
Oregon state
Notre dame
Oklahoma

It's like they aren't even trying

Screenshot_20220609-193210_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Getting nervously anxious about our teams Super Regional. I want this team to go all the way, not just for Volnation, but because these guys are special and deserve it. Heck..so do all of us as well!!
Right there with you. I’m more invested in this team than any Vol team in a long time (possible exception of the final Grant/Admiral BB team). After all we’ve been through the last 23 years across multiple sports, I feel like we deserve this. The young men on the team do for certain! Can we please have “nice things” once again?

So...no baseball (that I care about.) Decided to restring windchimes while listening to Derek and the Dominos. Yes, @W.TN.Orange Blood, I used the 30 test from Iowa. Hanging the last one. Dumbazz . Didn't get the step ladder back out and stood on a chair. Concrete is SO unforgiving. Multiple abrasions. No Colles fracture where I braced the fall. I look like I slid into 3rd. Beautiful day in east Tennessee. I relish the good points.

View attachment 462614
Lovely day.

View attachment 462614

546d21f6aa09361c88e758dcd93a8cdc.jpg

VN Store

Back