The Official #1 Tennessee vs Notre Dame Super Regional Games Thread (Fri 6/10 6PM EST ESPN 2) ( Sat. 6/11 2PM EST ESPN ) (Sun. 6/12 1PM EST ESPN)

GBO!! I wish my friends would come watch with me. Nobody "does" baseball. Silly girls. As I've said bf, I only know a little about the the game. But, this team is so much fun to watch!!
I watched more GT this year than a true Tennessee fan orta. Ya kept me plugged in and was grateful when we drew them in the regional.

I watched more GT this year than a true Tennessee fan orta.
I posted this in the funny pics thread. I pizzled off some GT folks in their forum bc I was posting video clips of music. I said: I liked the Dixie Chicks bf they took "Dixie" out of their name. Dude went off how they "followed their conscious." I said: I am a chick from Dixie, that is PC BS. And then, I posted this; yeah, dang, it's GEORGIA Tech. I am a smart/dumb azz" My mom calls me her sweet itch.

1654824278695.png

I posted this in the funny pics thread. I pizzled off some GT folks in their forum bc I was posting video clips of music. I said: I liked the Dixie Chicks bf they took "Dixie" out of their name. Dude went off how they "followed their conscious." I said: I am a chick from Dixie, that is PC BS. And then, I posted this; yeah, dang, it's GEORGIA Tech. I am a smart/dumb azz" My mom calls me her sweet itch.

View attachment 462675

I’ve done a few CW reenactments back in the day. Named after Nathaniel Bedford Forrest.

VN Store

Back