The Official #11 TENNESSEE (2-0) at Floriduh (1-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/16 @ 7:00 PM EST - from The Bowels of HAIL aka “Da Swamp” - ESPN

So what is everyone thinking about this game?
Honest prediction.

I think we should win. Both our lines are better and we’re better coached but Florida is always a problem for us.
I’m still stuck at hoping we show up but expecting the worst.
Battered fan syndrome
I'm torn. If we show up, we should handle them easily, if not, Florida usually finds a way to win. I've also thought about Joe having a bad start, Nico coming in, and the rest will be history. His first big win, and we start lighting people up. I hope not, I'm pulling for Milton, but you know how stuff goes through your head.

So what is everyone thinking about this game?
Honest prediction.

I think we should win. Both our lines are better and we’re better coached but Florida is always a problem for us.
I’m still stuck at hoping we show up but expecting the worst.
Battered fan syndrome
Had we looked sharp on Saturday I would say we will beat their ass. After the shitshow Saturday, I'm like you, just hope we show up.

Reactions: volwindy
Has Milton ever started a true road game in front of hostile fans? No, at Vandy or COVID yr in front of 2,000 people doesn't count...

If he handles that, the Gatorsuck loses

I'm torn. If we show up, we should handle them easily, if not, Florida usually finds a way to win. I've also thought about Joe having a bad start, Nico coming in, and the rest will be history. His first big win, and we start lighting people up. I hope not, I'm pulling for Milton, but you know how stuff goes through your head.
Milton is the guy this year no matter what.
The team loves him and you should have seen the hype at Neyland. His picture is up everywhere with Condredge Holloway

If they’re bluing out, Vols will be storm troopers. Gayduhs don’t want no true orange on their field.

376285751_1740567516403990_3112192194055320064_n.jpg

W
T
F

I hope SCjr stomps the pi$$ out of em

Edit: I get what you say about the SC fans down there where you live, but it's Georgia
That's one of those games that you just have to accept it is what it is. If I could actually have an effect I would hope SC beats them so that would help us in the SEC East race.

But, in reality Georgia prolly gone a whip they ass so might as well enjoy it. Lol.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back