The Official #11 TENNESSEE (2-0) at Floriduh (1-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/16 @ 7:00 PM EST - from The Bowels of HAIL aka “Da Swamp” - ESPN

I don’t think anyone trash talks the Georgia Bulldogs like their own fans, but if you chime in from outside of the Red & Black clan, they are quick to physical violence.

Don't know where to put this, so why not:

ESPN and other Disney-owned Channels Have Returned!​

Dear Spectrum Customer,

Good news! We have reached a new agreement with The Walt Disney Company. ESPN, Disney Channel, FX, and several other Disney-owned channels have been returned to Spectrum TV and are now available.

To make up for your inconvenience during this time, we will be issuing you a credit in the next 48 hours for the time since the channel loss on August 31, 2023, through their return on September 11, 2023. To view your credit once it's been applied, please visit Spectrum.net or My Spectrum App.

No action is required on your part.

Visit DisneyESPNFairDeal.com to learn more.

We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to continuining to serve you.

Returned Disney-owned channels:
Disney, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes, ESPN News, ESPNU, FX,
National Geographic, ACC Network, Longhorn Network and SEC Network.

Returned ABC On Demand programming and the following local ABC stations:
ABC7 Chicago, ABC7 Los Angeles, ABC7 New York, ABC7 San Francisco,
ABC11 Raleigh-Durham, ABC13 Houston and ABC30 Fresno.

Reactions: volwindy
I hope Tennessee dominates but they've not won down there in twenty years.
And not one of those years has any bearing on the fact they gonna be beaten down like redheaded step chillins, and clubbed like baby seals on the ice...we got this! No way they can keep up with this pace.

Reactions: Toucan Sam
Tennessee scoring: 5 TDs, a safety, and an FG. Yeah, the Vols could score a couple of 2-point conversions, but, I like the humiliation of a safety.
Florida's scoring: 2 TDs and 3 FGs.

Yes, I want Florida fans in surrender cobras, pouting, fuming, and leaving in droves throughout the fourth quarter. When Milton takes a knee to end the game, I want less than half the Florida fans still in the stadium, and most of those queued up to exit.

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
Anyone know for sure if we're Stormtroopin?????? PLEASE PLEASE I need this to be StormTroopin game. I don't want any orance pants etc....I want Troopin unis, Whites with POWER T's.

tennessee-volunteers-defensive-end-leonard-little-and-teammate-steve-white-celebrate-during-a.jpg

Orunj pants with white jerzees is totally awesome.
It is but not remotely as awesome as Stormtroopin..... Stormtroopin with the black outlined numbers/letters has always been the best look and intimidating uniform for away.

Al-Wilson-943x530.jpg

Agree, or fight me Big Al and Leo....

VN Store

Back