The Official #11 TENNESSEE (2-0) at Floriduh (1-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/16 @ 7:00 PM EST - from The Bowels of HAIL aka “Da Swamp” - ESPN

Let's say hypothetically that y'all insulted my intelligence by thinking that article about the spread freaked me out, well 2 of you did I dgaf about the other one. Lol. Imma hypothetically need an apology. After all, the new polite policy and errthang.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Let's say hypothetically that y'all insulted my intelligence by thinking that article about the spread freaked me out, well 2 of you did I dgaf about the other one. Lol. Imma hypothetically need an apology. After all, the new polite policy and errthang.
Damn
I’ve had my own freak out going on.
Now I have to back and read your posts.

Reactions: VolNExile
Let’s say hypothetically 2 people I know who tend to know things and a 3rd person I’m not sure about are saying QB1 has fractured ribs from the cheap shot by the pees.
How would that affect our ability to win Saturday?
If true, oh boy. Time for Nico to earn that $ I guess.

Reactions: VolNExile
854b2347-ae08-4ba7-8d52-f98b87aaf4f3_text.gif

News flash, Milton isn't even the stat hero of this team. This is a running team that disguises itself as a passing team. We have three of the best backs in the SEC. We also have about the most sought after back up in CF. We have Heupel play calling.....and we have defense that is stacking bodies in the sack column quickly. Did you guys watch the Utah game???

Gay-tors are dead men walking. I am not nor have I ever been a sunshine pumper....

Just cause we've only won twice in the Swamp in the last fifty is no reason to get worked up.

Last edited:
Wait, we're supposed to be polite now?

Good sir, nanner nanner boo boo

It also depends where...I have had cracked ribbs when I had to do some god awful manual labor work, it sucked...but I did it.... He's a tougher dude then I am. But then there's teh cracked ribs where you don't want to even breath....he looked good off the field so i doubt it's the latter.....and it might even be more Heupel psyops.

It also depends where...I have had cracked ribbs when I had to do some god awful manual labor work, it sucked...but I did it.... He's a tougher dude then I am. But then there's teh cracked ribs where you don't want to even breath....he looked good off the field so i doubt it's the latter.....and it might even be more Heupel psyops.
Lulz

When was that?
If it was Saturday night then he might not be feeling it yet.

I hope he’s fine because I think he’s our only option at QB that gives us a win

I have had cracked ribs prolly half a dozen to a dozen times in my life...not once did i ever have a delayed reaction to feeling it. It's not a concussion it's fing cracked rib. Which I still have doubts even exists here.

I have had cracked ribs prolly half a dozen to a dozen times in my life...not once did i ever have a delayed reaction to feeling it. It's not a concussion it's fing cracked rib. Which I still have doubts even exists here.
I broke 2 of mine in a wrestling match in high school.
I felt it happen and thought I tweeked a muscle. Pain was minor. I woke up the next morning and had trouble breathing.

Some are more diled in than others during sports I guess.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back