The Official #11 TENNESSEE (2-0) at Floriduh (1-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/16 @ 7:00 PM EST - from The Bowels of HAIL aka “Da Swamp” - ESPN

giphy (11).gif

Look...

We have the better defense, we have a power running game, with three absolute studs and another thourough bred in the stables, even if Milton was hurt we have Nico as a back up, who at the very least can do well handing the ball off and short outs. Our O line is able to make holes that even I could waddle through. Our defense is hot atm, aggressive and stacking bodies.

Meanwhile the Gay-tors may have their worst trash team in a generation.

I am not gonna worry about it.

Milton hurt as long as he can play is still more then enough for them to try and deal with. If it were bad enough that he couldn't throw.....they will not play him.

Right now we're a Rushing team....this changes little to nothing against this sawry ass defense. Might even be better, because I'm far more concerned about turn overs to their secondary then their front containing our run. I do not think they have the stamina/depth to deal with hurry up smash mouth from 3 fresh backs.

AP was like a scrimage of vanilla plays....

Nancy is as nancy does.... and half this thread has been a bunch of emasculated negavol cry fest based on rumors. Geezuz..... I feel like the FF fell into the endzone...like one of those peanutbutter and chocolate commercials....except instead of peanutbutter, it's loser sauce..... Don't get your nasty negativity on mY tasty Chocolate "we gonna whip dey zzz wid fiddy..."
giphy (12).gif

Nancy is as nancy does.... and half this thread has been a bunch of emasculated negavol cry fest based on rumors. Geezuz..... I feel like the FF fell into the endzone...like one of those peanutbutter and chocolate commercials....except instead of peanutbutter, it's loser sauce..... Don't get your nasty negativity on mY tasty Chocolate "we gonna whip dey zzz wid fiddy..."
View attachment 578895
pot-kettle (2).gif

There ain't no black magic monkey woman voodoo.

If anyone says they have no concern at all you're a liar.

I ain't scared of spreads I don't even know what most of it means, I just always find it interesting that it's changed, one way or another. It was also interesting to me that the over under went down.

Most interesting is how some of you act like the FF nitwits. Post something you think is interesting and you get all triggert like me.

All of you kiss my ass.

View attachment 578852
Simmah down now

VN Store

Back