The Official #13 Tennessee @ #14 Missouri Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

All teams hold. There's an art to it. Our coaches can't seem to teach it. Shades of USC last season. D takes the day off and offensive discipline is forgotten.

I do not disagree with you at all but what we've seen this year IS NOT what we saw in CJH's first two years. The offense is not as dynamic as in the past and IMO that is because our QB is not at the level required to run CJH's wide open offense.
Bull. More to do with crappy play calling.

Last one wasn’t on him. Milton panicked and threw it behind him.
Yes I know. God forbid anyone blame anyone other than Milton.

Wright has 3 drops, no matter whose fault it is and a fumble. He faces a little adversity and folds.

I.E. Georgia 2022, Florida 2023, Alabama 2023, Today

One thing I can’t help but notice is we are getting our butts kicked in the trenches. And I’m concerned because who is coming back to protect Nico? And isn’t our DL mostly seniors?

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
We've given up 500 yards of offense to mizzou. The officials have had nothing to do with that. The officials are against us blather EVERY game has become comical, sorry.
12 quarters and counting in SEC of no live ball penalties called for us. that’s statistically improbable, if not impossible

since when do you get a holding call for blocking
Castles has been called for it numerous times, on big plays, all season.
Kentucky should really be mad, what’s it say about their crappy program that we are continuously allowed to beat them!😂

VN Store

Back