The Official #13 Tennessee @ #14 Missouri Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

You’re right. The president and the SEC conspired preseason to hold us back because if they didn’t we would’ve obviously steamrolled everyone and won a natty by the score of 77-17. Think about how you sound right now.
I am not saying anything like that but to claim it doesn’t hurt us incredibly bad is in complete denial. We have problems for sure that are not officiating issues. However we might have at least a chance in these games if it was called fairly.

Anyone calling out the refs for this result… YOU’RE WRONG. This game has been pathetically Coached, Executed, and Apathetically Played. No heart, no intelligence; just carelessly running around hoping for something good to happen.

We rely on breaks to go our way against good teams. We’ve failed on every break.

Reactions: tnburban
Hope Ole Miss beat Georgia tonight. That would lift my mood a little

iu

This defense has cost us. Just the routine ability to finish plays. Once Missouri saw they could leak Schrader out into the flats and no one would be within 15 yards then we were toast. Herring was bad in the open field and he's ran to the wrong hole in the box. I hate to get on one guy but the RB has beat us and had his best game of the season.

They are a bunch of ****. And we are letting them whip us in the trenches. It’s a shame
Yeah....this team has seemed disinterested from the get go today.

Missouri having a D II RB putting 100 yards on em in the first half is embarrassing.

And frankly, Eli Ditchwitch has coached circles around Heupel and his crew today.

Took the air out of the ball in the first half.

And there hasn't been any signs of life from the offense in the 2nd half.

Reactions: Stevo1

VN Store

Back