The Official #13 Tennessee @ #14 Missouri Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

I’m not convinced something we don’t know about isn’t going on this year. How do you play this sport and just not give a sh**. Our players have looked just uninspired all year. Pre game, during the game, doesn’t matter. Just always looks like we are there just to go through the motions.

I do not disagree with you at all but what we've seen this year IS NOT what we saw in CJH's first two years. The offense is not as dynamic as in the past and IMO that is because our QB is not at the level required to run CJH's wide open offense.
So you just need a Hendon Hooker every year or it's 8-4 at best? That's great to know.

Players make (or break plays)...i get it...but scheme also plays a big part of the game, and we get out-schemed way more often than we should. Heup might be a great Head Coach, but he better find him some decent Coordinators.

This defense has cost us. Just the routine ability to finish plays. Once Missouri saw they could leak Schrader out into the flats and no one would be within 15 yards then we were toast. Herring was bad in the open field and he's ran to the wrong hole in the box. I hate to get on one guy but the RB has beat us and had his best game of the season.

And do you think not being able to score more than 7 points is gonna cost us?

VN Store

Back