The Official #13 Tennessee @ #14 Missouri Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

We shouldn’t have to. We’re spending Millions of dollars on a HC obsessed with promoting people with no experience and a DC that couldn’t get a 3rd down stop if his life depended on it.
Of course WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO but even if those problems aren't addressed I still believe we will have a better record due to Nico.

This is failure in all phases and on the sidelines too. This won't ever win anything sufficient in this league unless something changes.. They should start with attitude and clean up the slop..

It’s the refs fault. Couldn’t be our offense. Let’s blame the friggin refs like we do every week.
I'm not blaming them, but there's definitely been some bull crap this game. Our guy got punched by Schrader right in front of the ref, no call. Their QB instigated our guy, and we get flagged.

I have multiple advanced degrees including one from an Ivy League university you couldn’t get into if your life depended on it. And you proved my point - you know as much about football as the guy in the T-mobile commercial that doesn’t know what a huddle is.
Also, why did you bring your supposed educational background into the argument when I never question your pedigree?

The only ones thinking that way are complete morons
Anyone calling for CJH's job are stupid. We as a fan base must accept we can that we can not win every single game and sometimes a team just beats you. Banks job on the other hand.... Should be getting warm.

VN Store

Back