The Official #13 TENNESSEE (7-2) at #14 Misery (7-2) Thread - Zone Edition - 11/11 @ 3:30 PM EST - from Columbia, Misery - CBS

I don’t like the field goal there. Just knee it. Heupel has had some head stretching moments this year. But this year the team just hasn’t been consistent. Even in some of our wins we haven’t looked right.

The SC loss put us out of the playoffs. This loss today doesn't have any impact in that way. I'm sure some of you guys were *hopeful* that we'd win out and UGA lost tonight with us getting in the SECC.
Even with a loss to Georgia and a win tonight would have kept us ranked high enough that we had a chance at getting a NY6 Bowl.

NoMo.

whatever
it was a dumbass move for him to go in there like that
it doesn't matter which team he plays for
We tell them to play to the last whistle.
If someone lets me walk through and get a free shot as the QB takes a slow knee, I’m absolutely taking it.

No flags…..must have been a clean hit

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
I said it's great to be a Tennessee Vol. I said it's great to be a Tennessee Vol. I said it's great to be a Tennessee Vol.

I had 8-4 to start the year best case.
We don’t have the right guy to run this offense.
It’s absolutely amazing to me that we played as bad as this vs A&M and still won.

9-3 is still available although it doesn’t look good at this point but 8-4 is overachieving for this team.

honestly I think @Behr is right. (I think it was Behr) the fumble sucked the belief out of this team. They just can’t seem to overcome bad things

VN Store

Back