The Official #13 TENNESSEE (7-2) at #14 Misery (7-2) Thread - Zone Edition - 11/11 @ 3:30 PM EST - from Columbia, Misery - CBS

honestly I think @Behr is right. (I think it was Behr) the fumble sucked the belief out of this team. They just can’t seem to overcome bad things
That's where I really find fault with milton. 6 year qb, and he gets rattled so easily it seems, and can't overcome it.

Reactions: volwindy
That's where I really find fault with milton. 6 year qb, and he gets rattled so easily it seems, and can't overcome it.
I hate to dump on the guy but it’s almost always the QB that’s the leader that drags his team to victory on bad games.

Man, we all wanted him to be the guy who was the incredible leader that was proof of persistence paying off……
But it’s just not him.

I’ll be at the Georgia game next week.
Maybe Georgia can have their off game

Not saying it’s the same, but that reminds of the year zero stuff lol
It’s reality. He got here with no recruiting time and half the team left. We’re not great with talent but what Hypel has done so far is miraculous.

I think next year is another 3-4 loss season but the year after……I believe in Hypel. We will see

I agree

We don't seem to have any alphas among our OL recruits that are freshmen, or among our DB recruits
Arion Carter being out tonight was pretty significant
There are 3 guys they’re really excited about but who knows.
You have to build O lineman. I don’t think the portal is the answer.

Next year’s line will likely be around the same as this.
We’ve run the ball good at times but unless Nico is legitimately awesome, the line will look suspect.

really hard to see this as a "scheme"/DC issue when safety play absolutely breaks down....and when LBs can't consistently fill the gaps where they know they're supposed to be
these are D1 athletes: they should learn tackling and wrapping up in Pop Warner
very frustrating to perform so poorly in this one
this loss is bad

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
Not with this schedule.....

They haven't won a game they shouldn't have. Saying 8-4 is overacheiving is moving the goalposts.
Ya…No.

I called 8-4 before the year expecting Milton to be better than he is. We have a o line held together with spit and duct tape.

Really may not be to our liking but we’re not a top 20 program this year. We’re just not
We most definitely have a better record at this point than this team should have.

Just made a triggering post for bot. I'm gonna have fin if he bites

really hard to see this as a "scheme"/DC issue when safety play absolutely breaks down....and when LBs can't consistently fill the gaps where they know they're supposed to be
these are D1 athletes: they should learn tackling and wrapping up in Pop Warner
very frustrating to perform so poorly in this one
this loss is bad
See I’m a Defensive guy. And it’s like we don’t have a captain out there to get us in position to win.

But this was an awful performance.

earlier today giving chit to UK fans
pretty much constant chit to UGA fans
now poor old BOT hahaha

edit: he's not smart enough to troll...he just a know-it-all dumass
He bit, and gonna be madder now 🤣

This is what I love. We can agree and disagree and have good conversations. Even if you don't want to have them. 😁
It doesn’t hurt that I think most of us love our university but realize it’s just entertainment.
We get mad at games but I believe most here will be over it by Ole Miss half time

VN Store

Back