The Official #13 TENNESSEE (7-2) at #14 Misery (7-2) Thread - Zone Edition - 11/11 @ 3:30 PM EST - from Columbia, Misery - CBS

I don't know if there's any chance we'd have Wright and Sampson for another year or if they'll move on, but I think we have the best RBs in the country.
Bar nun.

It would be good for Tennessee to score a TD on their first possession. It would be fabulous if the scored TDs on their first four possessions.

I still don't know why, but I have no concern for this game at all. I was more concerned with SC and Kentucky than this one and I wasn't too concerned about either one of them.

Because of its importance I am as excited as little kid at Christmas and hope we put them in their place, which ain't in the top 15.

I still don't know why, but I have no concern for this game at all. I was more concerned with SC and Kentucky than this one and I wasn't too concerned about either one of them.

Because of its importance I am as excited as little kid at Christmas and hope we put them in their place, which ain't in the top 15.
and in one of those games (SC or Kentucky) I half expected a trick play or two from our punter, apparently a great athlete
agree with the poster in the FF game thread who thinks we might see something from the punter today
I think we're gonna see it at some point.

and in one of those games (SC or Kentucky) I half expected a trick play or two from our punter, apparently a great athlete
agree with the poster in the FF game thread who thinks we might see something from the punter today
Ive been afraid to jinx it, but like the Mizz game, I have a good feeling about Georgia. Don't know why and I'm not saying we win, just saying for some reason I feel good about it. It's weird.

Don't misunderstand, I wouldn't put money that mattered on it, I'm just sharing a feeling I've had the last few days and really hoping it's right for once. Lol.

Lulz, post 98 was supposed to include "maybe that trick play is being saved for Georgia and it works and gives us momentum that brangs us a Victory!!"

Reactions: GordonC

VN Store

Back