The Official #13 TENNESSEE (7-2) at #14 Misery (7-2) Thread - Zone Edition - 11/11 @ 3:30 PM EST - from Columbia, Misery - CBS

I still don't know why, but I have no concern for this game at all. I was more concerned with SC and Kentucky than this one and I wasn't too concerned about either one of them.

Because of its importance I am as excited as little kid at Christmas and hope we put them in their place, which ain't in the top 15.
I don't know why I have no concerns about this one either. Usually that means I'm going to be upset, but I still think we are going to run all over them.

Has anyone checked to see if there is any paperwork bearing a Michigan letterhead on Drinkowitz's desk?

Reactions: GordonC
Objective analysis of the teams meeting on the field today yields a prediction for a close score (e.g. Vols 35-33). I want to see the Vols score TDs on their first four possessions of each half, and tack on some more points opportunistically. I want the Vols to leave scorched earth in Columbia, psychologically scarring everyone associated with Mizzou.

Gordo, It’s one thing to hope Jawja screws the pooch and winds up with an L. It’s another thing entirely to actually root for Ol’ Piss. Not gonna do it.

Objective analysis of the teams meeting on the field today yields a prediction for a close score (e.g. Vols 35-33). I want to see the Vols score TDs on their first four possessions of each half, and tack on some more points opportunistically. I want the Vols to leave scorched earth in Columbia, psychologically scarring everyone associated with Mizzou.
Vols by Fiddy!

I ****ing hate Mizzou.....they should never been allowed in the SEC, I don't just want a scrape win, i want them destroyed, demoralized, and their program in existential crisis.

I may hate GAY-tors and Bama more..but those are sec family things, their like that stranger that butted into our domestic argument. Worse they kept our distant cousins in West Virginia from joining who would have been welcomed into the SEC, and been an Epic addition. All so we could get a market share in damned yankee territory. I hates them, my precious, I hates them!

Fook Misery, fook their state, fook their wanna be confederate excuse for being "southern"....they aint, and they never will be.

Reactions: malinoisvol
I'll route for Ole Miss. I have nothing against them just like I used to not have anything against Georgia. I don't hate Lane Kiffin, I just don't want him anywhere near the HC position at Tennessee.

I may hate GAY-tors and Bama more..but those are sec family things, their like that stranger that butted into our domestic argument. Worse they kept our distant cousins in West Virginia from joining who would have been welcomed into the SEC, and been an Epic addition. All so we could get a market share in damned yankee territory. I hates them, my precious, I hates them!

Fook Misery, fook their state, fook their wanna be confederate excuse for being "southern"....they aint, and they never will be.
Branson is all redneck though

VN Store

Back