The Official #14 Tennessee vs. #24 North Carolina State Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

Might have gotten the sack on that 3rd down play if the rusher hadn't gotten shoved in the back after he beat the block.

Reactions: mpfvol
Love the team, but we have a freshman qb. The turnovers have helped immensely on the score board.

Love the team but we have some real tough teams coming up.

10-2 would be excellent.
This team is potentially a top 5-10 team but have to reduce the turnovers. Nico must play better and will need to hit some plays downfield against stronger defenses like Oklahoma, Bama, UGA, etc . Also, please reduce the penalties.

I’m pleased with the dub! We will be 3-0 when I head to Norman to watch our boys in Sooner land!

This team is potentially a top 5-10 team but have to reduce the turnovers. Nico must play better and will need to hit some plays downfield against stronger defenses like Oklahoma, Bama, UGA, etc . Also, please reduce the penalties.

I’m pleased with the dub! We will be 3-0 when I head to Norman to watch our boys in Sooner land!

Yeah, we got a lot of growing up to do but I think they now it and are working on it. Sit back and enjoy, this is a good team.

Lot to work on. Not sure if receivers just were not getting open but passing game tonight was a concern

VN Store

Back