The Official #14 Tennessee vs. #24 North Carolina State Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

U mean those who were here every game the last 20 years and are Still here.
Is that you?
I've been here much longer than that.
I just find it amusing to read " I got a bad feeling about this one, I know everyone is picking us but I'm worried, etc..The defense suck, were going to choke it away" etc.
Relax, have a beer. Enjoy a good game....

Is that you?
I've been here much longer than that.
I just find it amusing to read " I got a bad feeling about this one, I know everyone is picking us but I'm worried, etc..The defense suck, were going to choke it away" etc.
Relax, have a beer. Enjoy a good game....
Hmm I agree

Nice win for sure. OK in Norman will still be a big test. I know they have issues, but we have to keep improving, go out there and quiet that crowd early. I've never felt more confident in the development and game preparation of this team since the mid 90s into early 2000's. Man, this feels good again. Even the coffee tastes better on the morning after a Tennessee football game.
I said that to my son this morning, “that is a dang good cup a joe”

Reactions: Vol737
We played well enjoy the win. We can play better but we dominated that game after their initial drive.
Agree 100%. My initial post was during or rt after their first possession. I’m excited to see this team play Oklahoma. I think we get the dub and look forward celebrating w fellow Vol fans @ Sooner land.

Reactions: BigALWiLson

VN Store

Back