The Official #14 Tennessee vs. #24 North Carolina State Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

I did not think we would get to half a century in points tonight, absolute domination on both sides of the ball over a top 25 team....Volnation we should appreciate this team while we can!!!
Rest of the country will say Wolfpack over-rated! We'll drop 3 spots, and Bama will move up after struggling.

I’m still embarrassed that Herbstreet lives in Tennessee. Even though he acts like a homer tonight.
He’s only done it once it was clear what was gonna happen. He’s referred to us as “the Other UT” today and during game day he couldn’t make a pick for this game since he was calling it but he talked at length about NC State being such a threat.

Ten plays into this game, there were people here ready to write off the defense, it sucks as usual, fire Martinez, fire Banks, can't play with Georgia and Bama, on and on.

I hope those people feel a little bit silly right now.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
I am shook by our dline. My god...this is what Bama felt like all those years having a stable of absolute nasty studs on the defensive front that you can rotate
It’s almost unfair. Guy gets tired and starts getting blown? Just get a monster from the bench that’s fresh and keep going. No drop off.

Reactions: VolDave53

VN Store

Back