The Official #14 Tennessee vs. #24 North Carolina State Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

I don’t see Nico having a full not so good game. He strikes me as one that makes up for it in the 2nd half. He’s about to feast, book it.

Reactions: EastTNVol6240
Field Goal at the end was a good call due to that holding messing things up. Being up 20-3 is better than 17-3.

I think offense has been meh... some mistakes by Nico and company have left points off the board. Writing it up to first big start. Great to be up 20-3 and hope we can come out and play another solid 30 mins and get the W.

EDIT: Defense has been spectacular!

Reactions: jhcrane14
Makes me think Nico is talented but not ready to make his own decisions on the field. He’s not hooker yet.
Not disappointed, it’s just a fact
He is making proper decisions you're just seeing an unorthodox defense. 3-3-5 is extremely exotic. The run game is where it's at tonight. We just gotta pound the rock because they can't stop it.

Up by 17 at the half is always acceptble to me. Getting the ball first for the second half is huge. I think we come out and get a td, go up by 24, then the rout is on. GBO!!!

Reactions: HighRockvol
Have to remind myself we are playing a top 25 team in a de facto road game. Of course we should be happy with 20-3 and receiving to start the third quarter.

Reactions: Lurker

VN Store

Back