The Official #17 Tennessee vs. #20 Illinois Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, CBS

I swear we've missed multiple shots at the rim and the ball has luckily bounced to an open Illinois player next to their rim for an easy lay in.

Reactions: GiveHim6InSC
Illinois is doing a poor job of taking away the middle of the floor. Our guards need to keep cutting into the lane at will until Illinois shows they can stop it. Also, you would have to think it bodes well that we’ve maintained the lead with Knecht on the bench for several minutes.

JJ keeps playing like this, he’s gonna make him some NBA money!

JJJ got fouled while trying to rebound and of course they don’t call it and instead call a foul on us. We have to have the worst home court advantage of any Top 20 program I have seen. Feels like this CONSTANTLY in big games

Maybe I’m wrong on this, but I think our fans have to be more relentless after bad calls. Seems like we boo for a minute and then it’s in the past. Part of home court advantage in terms of officiating is terrifying the refs silly.

Reactions: TNgradmom
We have gone cold again. I don’t understand why this keeps happening to us throughout the years. I understand it’s part of the sport, but it seems to happen unusually a lot to us.

Reactions: LibertyVolance
This is not a game for Gainey to see a lot of minutes. Undersized and can’t make shots right now.

Reactions: walkenvol

VN Store

Back