The Official #17 Tennessee vs. #20 Illinois Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, CBS

These every game droughts always allow a team to hang around and take momentum.

We have gone cold again. I don’t understand why this keeps happening to us throughout the years. I understand it’s part of the sport, but it seems to happen unusually a lot to us.
Because rthe officiating gets in our heads. Our fans should be using the absolute same nonsense we pulled on schiano with the officiating we’ve endured.

Institutional inquiry. Now. We need to keep a record of the bogus officiating we endure.

Reactions: jhcrane14
Illinois has a guy right now who was 2-20 from 3 entering today. In this game he is 3-6. Really?!?

Year after year Barnes teams have problem scoring. Does Barnes focus so much on defense that it screws with the offense side?

4 points since we hit the 10 minute mark. Missed opportunity to push the lead and couldn’t do it.
Yes missed open shots. Illinois sitting on just 3 fouls. We should get a better whistle in 2nd half. To me on Dalton drive to much flop in that one offcial has to be better. In CHRIST Alone

Would be nice to see us get a lead like we always do and just keep extending it without droughts. But it just wouldn’t be Tenn.

VN Store

Back