The Official 2023 NFL Season Thread

Well, I tried to paste the web address about every way possible, and VN keeps converting it to a media file. @Freak

TEST WEB ADDRESS TEST WEB ADDRESS

There was a web address there that now says MEDIA /MEDIA

Reactions: knoxvol52
https://bleacher report.com/articles/598275-detroit-lions-seven-greatest-games-ever-played

I put a space in so it will show. I've not spent more time to troll Z than I wanted.

Congratulations Lions fans because the Lions had an impressive gutsy performance to defeat the great Chiefs 21-20 in Arrowhead Stadium on Thursday Night Football.

The Lions became the first team to defeat the Mahomes era Chiefs in NFL Week 1.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and MAD
Congratulations Lions fans because the Lions had an impressive gutsy performance to defeat the great Chiefs 21-20 in Arrowhead Stadium on Thursday Night Football.

The Lions became the first team to defeat the Mahomes era Chiefs in NFL Week 1.
This was our toughest matchup of the season and won.

This was our toughest matchup of the season and won.

It was a great win by a gritty Lions team that prevailed with determination and grit.

I got logged out of my VN account on my cellphone, and I couldn’t remember my VN password until looking at it on my laptop.

That’s why I wasn’t making comments before and during the NFL week 1 Thunder Night Lions Chiefs game.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and MAD
Well, I tried to paste the web address about every way possible, and VN keeps converting it to a media file. @Freak

TEST WEB ADDRESS TEST WEB ADDRESS

There was a web address there that now says MEDIA /MEDIA
Try now.

Do you think Dobbs can shock the football world tomorrow starting for the Cardinals?

I’m very happy I can watch NFL week 1 Sunday games including the Titans Saints game.

Reactions: MAD
My NFL week 1 Picks
Bengals
Eagles
Titans
Falcons
Vikings
Steelers
Raiders
Commanders
Jaguars
Ravens
Bears
Cowboys
Jets

Reactions: MAD
The 49ers strike 1st in Pittsburgh by scoring a touchdown.
The pressure on Purdy since he’ll likely be playing a full season for the 49ers.

VN Store

Back