The Official #21 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

If you have been here for any time you know a large portion of the fanbase worship and defend the coach to the death (a free pass). Then they will say they never liked him when he is finally fired.
There is zero reason to not defend CJH at this point. This doesn't mean you can't criticize. I criticize. But the clowns on here who claim “he ain't it” can straight f off

Last edited:
GAME!!! GO VOLS!! Take the WIN and Move on! Defense concerning. Minton played well imo. His receivers are not separating.

It’s a WIN ON the rd but a lot to clean up w penalties, discipline and play calling. Defense needs to regroup!
True. I was impressed with some great plays by the receivers and Milton tonight. We needed this win tonight… and we got it. D needs some work. Go Vols!!

While we play dawgs at our house and anything can happen... I have an uneasy feeling that we'll make Brady Cook look like a Heistman candidate

Reactions: Vol737
I hope that was a fake injury biting Kentucky in the ass.
It probably wasn’t unless the coaches somehow didn’t understand the same rules they spend all offseason going over and making sure they know for the last few years.

It’s just a very Kentucky way to lose by causing a 10 second runoff they couldn’t avoid while on defense, though.

Lol...that aint the problem this game...have you seen our DBs play?
There were a few breakdowns, but Leary was on fire. Made some great passes in tight windows and really good decisions with the ball--could not have played much better. The main problem was not the DB's, it was lack of pressure on Leary. We got some pressure on him in the 4thQ and that's why we won.

Glad to see the win tonight. Milton played well and Sampson was a beast in the 2nd half. Glad to see Thornton with a few catches also.

Reactions: minorvol

VN Store

Back