The Official #21 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

There is zero reason to not defend CJh at this point. This doesn't meant you can't criticize. I criticize. But the clowns on here who claim “he ain't it” can straight f off
Exactly Heupel has done great things. He is not like the past 3 coaches. I criticize things he does, heck the stupid Alabama fans criticize Saban so I think it’s okay to criticize our coach and still love him.

This was a cohesive team win on the road against an in-form rival. Heupel pretty much pressed all the right buttons in decision making. And meaningful for me as a Claiborne Co resident. Go Vols.

Reactions: Vol_in_NC_1999
Were all of UKs penalties pre-snap (false starts and an offsides before the snap)?

That would be 2 consecutive games Tennessee's opponents haven't committed a live ball foul.
They had 4 penalties but I believe it was 3 FS and 1 OS.

But still no live ball penalties. A conspiracy theorist could have a field day.

Reactions: posivol
My god Kentucky has to hate us as much as we hate Alabama 😆

images

I won't argue a win. 6-2. Beat Mizzou and we are 9-3 with a shot at 10 wins again and we are proving we can consistently beat who we should.
The team that played today will not stop Missouri. That offense is legit and our secondary is a liability.

Didn’t let bama beat us twice. Won on the road. Now we get 2 weeks to go beat mizzou. UConn should be a nice warmup for us. Hopefully we see some Nico 2nd half

Reactions: VAVol85

VN Store

Back