The Official #21 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

YOU KNOW,,,, just like teams, fans are what their record says they are...... You must be proud of your value add to this board and the program in general.
Why does my post upset you so much, I can be a fan and be critical as well. Florida crushed the Vols, Georgia destroyed the Gators, logic & Vegas would tell you that the Dawgs will take another one in Neyland. Not sure why that hurts your feelings for me saying that, but like me you can say whatever you want to on this board within reason.

Why does my post upset you so much, I can be a fan and be critical as well. Florida crushed the Vols, Georgia destroyed the Gators, logic & Vegas would tell you that the Dawgs will take another one in Neyland. Not sure why that hurts your feelings for me saying that, but like me you can say whatever you want to on this board within reason.
I don’t want to answer for him but as for me I don’t want you in my foxhole!

Milton's line 17/20 for 227 yards and 1 TD plus 10 carries for 26 yards
And I think he would have done more if more passing plays were called on earlier downs and some third downs. He did a much better job scrambling tonight.

This was one of the first games that I noticed our receivers apparently were not getting separation until Milton ran out of pocket.

Reactions: Big Al Orange

Another view - UGA beat SC by 10 at home. Tennessee beat SC by 21 at home. If you do enough research, you can take a series of games and make any conclusion you want to make. Then you have the KY triangle - KY had their way with Florida, yet we beat KY and lost to Florida. Wins and losses don't transfer like that.

Another view - UGA beat SC by 10 at home. Tennessee beat SC by 21 at home. If you do enough research, you can take a series of games and make any conclusion you want to make. Then you have the KY triangle - KY had their way with Florida, yet we beat KY and lost to Florida. Wins and losses don't transfer like that.
Georgia has a 25 game win streak

Where’s all the Milton hate now?
It kinda ebbs and flows. I am sure it will be back next week vs UCONN and on full display in all its "ugliness" against UGA. I hope Joe can get one crazy good, he won it, game against Mizzoo, a bowl team, or UGA and get a lot of looks in the pros. Hope NICO is learning a whole lot and well prepared for next year.

Reactions: Sportslady
Rocky Top Insider
@rockytopinsider
·
38m

Josh Heupel did not comment when asked what Kentucky was doing well to keep Devin Leary from getting pressured a lot tonight.

Rocky Top Insider
@rockytopinsider
·
22m

Sampson on breaking tackles: "It's instinct. The only thing in my mind is to stay up. Teammates always tell me to go make a play. Cooper Mays told me, 'Why not you?'"

Rocky Top Insider
@rockytopinsider
·
33m

Omari Thomas on why it was tough to get to Devin Leary:"Kentucky blocked really well and kind of threw us off. They have a good offensive line."

Sampson wants the ball. He has that dog in him.

Reactions: jmacvols1
Kentucky crushed Florida, Tennessee went to Lexington and beat the cats, while Florida beat Tennessee. Hate to break it to you but the transitive property doesn’t apply to sports.

Reactions: LadyVolette
Kentucky crushed Florida, Tennessee went to Lexington and beat the cats, while Florida beat Tennessee. Hate to break it to you but the transitive property doesn’t apply to sports.
Tennessee barely beat the Cats and was crushed by Florida. Georgia is on a 25 game winning streak and their QB is much better than Leary who embarrassed TNs secondary. I don't want Ga or anyone to ever beat the Vols but the bones never lie, transitive property or not...

Last edited:
Reactions: firestorm
Were all of UKs penalties pre-snap (false starts and an offsides before the snap)?

That would be 2 consecutive games Tennessee's opponents haven't committed a live ball foul.
I generally agree 100%, but then they go back and show the UT foul and it's legit...at least seemed like it was yesterday. That being said, PLENTY of holding calls against our DL all night long. Think JH needs to poke the bear some, and make a stink out of it...who cares if he gets fined. BB coaches wine and cry all the time to get refs to pay more attention to the other team.

VN Store

Back