The Official #21 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

What is up with the no calls on these holds? I’ve seen baron held multiple times and Burrell just got held bad too. Whenever I look for it it ruins watching the game for me.
That’s why the pass rush isn’t getting home. I’m getting freaking tired of watching us have to beat another team and corrupt officials.

Kentucky’s offensive line has held up perfect outside of two plays against the pass. This is very concerning… Devin Leary is looking like a Heisman contender with the time he’s getting to pick apart Tim Banks addiction to zone.

Holding on every play, but I don't understand why banks is setting back and not bringing pressure. When we bring pressure or defense is so much better, when we don't we SUCK

Reactions: HighRockvol
I was taught the hands and eyes thing myself in high school up until senior year. Coaching change. And I remember being like "wow, wtf was the other guy thinking?" And that was back in 2005.
You can coach, and should, the WRs to wait until the last second to bring hands up. That and a persons reaction time equals what we are seeing. Not playing the ball is advantage to a quality WR every time. We have to get better. Unfortunately, we aren’t seeing that under current secondary coaching.

VN Store

Back