The Official #21 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Holding on every play, but I don't understand why banks is setting back and not bringing pressure. When we bring pressure or defense is so much better, when we don't we SUCK
We can't get pressure. Baron is getting held every damn play. Pearce just got dragged down backwards on a pressure. How do you beat refs that don't give a **** about calling plays by the rules?

Ironically, I talked to my dad on the phone today for the first time in months. We got to talking about the Bama game and the officiating, my dad is def more prone to defend refs having been one himself, but he's close friends with an active ACC ref and he said they were hanging out at a wedding a few weeks back and that referees in the SEC are widely considered to be a joke.

They scored 13 pts in 4 qts against Ga. The loss of Haddon has totally thrown our secondary off. Leary looks like Rattler last year, unstoppable.
Very pitiful pressure on him. We'd better not fall behind.

I don’t even post about officiating as it’s bad everywhere, every week. They must maintain composure and play through it. There isn’t any excuse for this performance.

Reactions: onthehill71
I can't remember an INT that our DB's made in coverage when they were running downfield. All I can remember are INT's when they are facing the QB.

Reactions: AllVol68

VN Store

Back