The Official #21 Tennessee vs. #17 Iowa Citrus Bowl Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, ABC

Cam Seldon is a BEAST. I am genuinely surprised at how big he is. I honestly didn't realize it until I saw him in this game. I guess it's shocking after seeing Jabari, Jaylen and Dylan all season. He looks like a damn TE running the ball.
Yeah. He looks like a modern day Travis Henry.

Yeah...someone going to have to explain to me how this is the #5 defense in the country...
I ain't buying it
Don’t play the athletes on a week to week basis you see in the SEC. Michigan and Ohio State are the only two exceptional teams in that conference.

Edit: And they may not be as good as hyped. About to find out.

I've not been a fan of all the s&$t Joe has gotten this year but Nico looks less uncomfortable with what he sees after the plays come in.

I'm concerned about his size and I can't say that enough, but he's got more poise than Joe with the plays coming in. I don't think I've seen a "Nico doesn't like what he sees" timeout.

If some SEC lineman or linebacker doesn't break him, I like the kid and his "pocket presents."

I doubt he gets smaller before next season

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Great game Vols. We should all be proud. Game trip to Florida. Recruit recruit and recruit some more. Great start to 2024. Get a few more pieces in the portal and we got a chance!! What more could we ask for. Boom.

VN Store

Back