The Official #21 Tennessee vs. #17 Iowa Citrus Bowl Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, ABC

Nailed it! Put my money where my mouth was and will pocket $200.

First time I've bet on the Vols in over 50 years and I'm finally in the black! Think I'll quit while I'm ahead.

I told everyone i could to take the pups over FSU . The spread started at 14.5 and moved to 23 maybe? It was a sure thing either way. The question was whether they won by 30 or 50 was the advice i gave
I was wrong ofc...they won by 60. Norvell is a douchecanoe too. FSU bout to get screwed for their shenanigans with the ACC...they will never get into the SEC because of a gator veto

Reactions: Plecoptera
I've not been a fan of all the s&$t Joe has gotten this year but Nico looks less uncomfortable with what he sees after the plays come in.

I'm concerned about his size and I can't say that enough, but he's got more poise than Joe with the plays coming in. I don't think I've seen a "Nico doesn't like what he sees" timeout.

If some SEC lineman or linebacker doesn't break him, I like the kid and his "pocket presents."

Good points.

Milton definitely had his issues but wasn't the only issue this year despite the tunnel vision of some fans.

Iamaleava still looks skinny but I think he has mostly displayed some good instincts to avoid taking a lot of bad hits too. Small sample size I know but he looks like he has good instincts.

VN Store

Back