The Official #21 Tennessee vs. #17 Iowa Citrus Bowl Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, ABC

Throwing the ball up 35 with 40 seconds left is not "getting a shot." Heupel could have brought him in earlier and the game and let him throw. You don't start throwing with a minute to go in the game and up 5 TDs. Show some respect for your opponent.
If the nation’s #4 defense can’t stop a walk-on QB and a true FR at RB then hang up your cleats.

Don’t play the athletes on a week to week basis you see in the SEC. Michigan and Ohio State are the only two exceptional teams in that conference.

Edit: And they may not be as good as hyped. About to find out.
While I don't disagree with you, you might want dismount your high horse. Folks say the same about the SEC being all Bama and GA (sometimes Bam and LSU). Neigh!!!

I am trying not to get too excited after seeing Nico and knowing what returns on the offensive side of the ball. Sampson/Seldon, really experienced OLine, TE transfer, and the potential for a top WR room. Then add Nico!!
As for today great win for UT and the SEC. GBO!!

I’m not sure how much you know about strength and conditioning but 11lbs in one year is a lot. I find it more than acceptable.
That might be acceptable for normal training, but UT SHOULD have elite nutrition and conditioning.

If he's plateaued and that's his body type, I'm doubtful of his long-term durability as a running QB.

VN Store

Back