The Official #21 Tennessee vs. #17 Iowa Citrus Bowl Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, ABC

Bs. Think Satan wouldn’t I hate the knee crap play til zero on the clock
Obviously you haven't watched much Alabama or Georgia football. Both Saban and Smart both try to run the clock out and take knees when the game is well in hand. Even in the Georgia vs Florida State boat race Smart was running pure vanilla plays at the end but FSU was just simply awful. Act like you've been there before.

Reactions: andyk_14
That might be acceptable for normal training, but UT SHOULD have elite nutrition and conditioning.

If he's plateaued and that's his body type, I'm doubtful of his long-term durability as a running QB.

That’s not how any of this works. It doesn’t mean he’s “plateaued”, he’s 18 (maybe 19). You’ve got to be trolling at this point so have fun. I’m out.

Obviously you haven't watched much Alabama or Georgia football. Both Saban and Smart both try to run the clock out and take knees when the game is well in hand. Even in the Georgia vs Florida State boat race Smart was running pure vanilla plays at the end but FSU was just simply awful. Act like you've been there before.
Bs. Keep your foot in the gas

Nico had 150 yards passing and 26 yards rushing. You weren’t beating anybody we lost to with those numbers. Get over it we were always a 8-10 win team this year.
Well, we will never know will we. There are others that agree with me. Numbers did not mean anything it's how well the offense was ran and the D was very good.

Bs. Keep your foot in the gas

Obviously you never completed for sh!t in your life

Couldn’t watch….whats the overall take on Nico starting and playing his first full game?

Reactions: jhcrane14

VN Store

Back