The Official #4 Tennessee @ Arkansas Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

For all the overreaction Jackson's on here. Please please stay off social media. I understand Nico is well compensated but we have waited an eternity to get a QB with an high ceiling and Vol fans have a way to pile on.
On balance I would say . . . Oline is not helping him. Our committing dumb penalties is not on him. But the QB on the other team is playing circles around him. But I will say Arkansas has been keystone cops around the goal line.

Nico needs to lead a drive here to put this game away (hopefully).

He will develop into a good QB.

Reactions: Lurker
For all the overreaction Jackson's on here. Please please stay off social media. I understand Nico is well compensated but we have waited an eternity to get a QB with an high ceiling and Vol fans have a way to pile on.
All I can think is that some people on here must be drinking and typing. If the comments I see on these threads are really made by sober adults then I'm at a loss. I can't imagine a game played by 20 somethings having that much control over my thoughts, emotions, and life.

I believe in Heupel. I do. That said, his job is to recognize when his staff is not doing their job. If he has to relieve them of their duties, then that's what needs to be done.

VN Store

Back