The Official #4 Tennessee @ Arkansas Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

If you objectively look at the football game it was piss poor. This is what we got for two weeks of preparation. It was a lost opportunity. I think it opened the eyes to a lot of alarming problems. We haven't even talked about the defensive busts.

Reactions: vol24/7/365
Road games in the SEC, any sport, are tough. Razorbacks 4-2 and Tennessee 4-1. Only Texas is undefeated and will be ranked #1 this week. They will not remain undefeated long. Tennessee failed at preparation and Nico had a freshman kinda night. We are getting beat up and missing key lineman. If we beat Florida and Bama, all is forgiven. I’m most concerned about penalties and just blown plays.

Boo Carter and his Belt to ass Twitter posts needs to be shut down also. I think we believed we were gonna walk in and destroy this team. Welp found out quickly that is dangerous in this league. Lock in learn from it and take the next game serious no matter who it is. Prepare the right way with focus and not getting caught up in the press. I think it would serve well for even our fans to get a dose of humble pie. Lot of talk about blowing them out the last two weeks. We really did look like we were shocked they came to play.
Boo needs to focus on the playbook rather than posting on twitter. It looked like Pili and others were always directing Boo on who he had.

lol. I didn’t say when. Maybe this week. What a crappy game last night.

Well they can make up for it by getting into the playoff. Lesson learned and I don’t give a damn what anybody says, Arkansas is not a good football team.
No they are not but not sure we are either.

I’d like to chalk this up to a strange week. Bama lost to Vandy and Georgia lost to Bama last week. Other top teams fell this week as well. 1 loss doesn’t keep us out of the playoff, but if we come out flat next week I’ll really be concerned then.
I agree. It’s just hard to take but we could win out. Who knows? Kudos to bama and Vandy!

Reactions: Orange931
If we are going to let them score, do it with enough time left on the clock . I am still shocked that we come off an open date and we look worse in all phases of the game than we did 2 weeks ago. This includes coaching.
We are not the best at time management kinda like calling timeout after letting valuable seconds run off the clock late in the 4th.

Where is the real Nico? Does he have a twin brother? This guy cannot be the same QB is saw run for 3 TDs in the Citrus Bowl last year!

VN Store

Back