The Official #4 Tennessee @ Arkansas Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

We have to remember that it is his 6th start. He will get better but the number one overall QB should be doing better than this. That was a terrible deep ball. I am trying to remain patient with him.
Actually I was referring to the team as a whole but Nico is certainly very pedestrian tonight ... he's got nothing.

Reactions: WOKI
Yall need to chill on Nico. It's not like he has a full season of starting experience and I am sure he will be the first to say he hasn't played well. Can also put some on the guys around him. Staff has got to put some underneath routes in to help him
He makes Alot of money. This is pro sports now. He demanded alot of cash to commit to UT.

Reactions: patrick
This is the problem. Y'all try to put unrealistic expectations on someone and the rag them when they don't live up to it. He's a young QB with a bad OL. It's not as black and white as "Oh he doesn't have X amount of yds? He sucks. Oh he didn't make this throw. He sucks" There's 11 dudes on the field that have to work together.
I'm more referring to the media hype. Not many freshman qb should ever be mentioned with heisman

Reactions: Vol865
We are definitely on the SEC refs' **** list because we can't get a fair whistle to save our lives. Many people in the official game thread were talking about Arkansas never getting called for holding. It's the same thing every time we play SEC teams. We're the only team that ever holds in the eyes of the refs.

VN Store

Back