The Official #4 Tennessee @ Arkansas Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

He missed a wide open White earlier in the game that should have been a TD. The pass to the TE along the sideline on the last drive should have been a TD, but he threw a hard overthrow like Milton always did. Nico should have won the game but didn't get it done.

Reactions: utVolFanInVA
Got the northeast part of the state recovering from disaster, communities taking it upon themselves to rebuild and then this coach and team goes out scared as can be and plays like this, could of had a little pride for us. This one pisses me off. If you’re gonna get beat at least fight back, this was weak by CJH and the offense especially.
Mountain strong. Wvu won today;)

Back to 8-4, nothing special on Heupel's team this year, Nico is still very young and regressing against better competition, kiss the playoffs goodbye, settle in for the Music City Bowl, this team has some kinds of internal problem not sure what has happened
Could be NIL. I think it’s going to be an evil thing as players will coast once they have financial freedom.

Never been impressed with Nico. He has no emotions, honestly reminds me of Joe Milton. If we don’t rough the punter, good chance we still win. Just a very poor performance all around. We will always have 1-2 games like this a year. It’s just hard to win in the SEC. Our goal should be playoffs once every three years.

VN Store

Back