The Official #4 Tennessee vs #14 Alabama Game Thread, Saturday 8pm/ESPN

Offense has become offensive. Need these FT's Jonas. Bigs bringing ball down getting stripped open 3's not falling. Time to focus again. In CHRIST Alone

If Tennessee wins this game,it’ll be hella impressive bc we beat the best offense at their court at their game.
Idk if we can but we’re gonna try

Tall order to the play a top 5 defensive team and then the best offensive team in the same week. The end of our schedule is a murderers row.

Did you miss that the refs limited them to 8 total minutes in the first half?

Did you miss the first nine minutes of the second half where our bigs have been playing and have been mostly nonexistent? Of course I wasn’t talking about the first half where they barely played. Goodness

It may historically be his MO but it hasn’t been the MO *of this team*

We are 64th in Kenpom tempo. Most Barnes teams are in the 200s.

We did not beat Bama in Knoxville by grinding them on offense. We ran them out of the gym. But part of that is that we made open shots which we have not done tonight.
I just don’t think that’s a good idea to do with a good offense at home. Alabama is just good at offense and hitting 3s , getting the crowd in it.
IMO you would think we would slow this down and grind it out bc it makes Alabama uncomfortable.
But if we win this game playing Alabama game it’s the most impressive win of the season

Not to state the obvious, but if Knecht’s shot is off or if he is in foul trouble, we really struggle to score.

I’d love nothing more for him to just turn it on like the did Wednesday and just shut this crowd up.

VN Store

Back