The Official #4 Tennessee vs #14 Alabama Game Thread, Saturday 8pm/ESPN

I hate to be a negavol but I think we might put this one in the loss column. Almost no baskets for us and they can't seem to miss.

We are getting beat all around. Absolutely manhandled in the paint .
That’s the shocking part considering bama’s paint defense and rim protection isn’t tn best. Give bama credit, lot more physical then last game. But Tennessee missing open shots is allowing them to do that. Don’t have to help and clog the lane.

Reactions: BisonVol
Barnes needs to change the offensive scheme and we need to stop taking so many threes. We are playing their game and it’s not going to work.

This just isn’t our game.
I appreciate how hard our guys have played. Shots just aren’t falling.
Thank You, and if they somehow pull off the win it will be all the better . The low basketball iq on display in here sometimes is almost comical.

Reactions: Larkin
This one I’m afraid is over, ladies and gents. Long ways to go still I know, but the direction it’s going just isn’t good. Bigs aren’t playing well. Knecht is off. Half the team looks scared to shoot. Just a lot of not good going on right now.
I wonder if someone in every game thread this season that we’ve trailed at any point has said “game over”.

VN Store

Back